Webinterpret is a leading e-commerce specialist solution that helps facilitate cross-border trade. Its operations center is in Warsaw, Poland, and headquarters in Sophia Antipolis, France. Over the last year, Webinterpret has grown by more than 300% and it shows no signs of slowdown.
To support this growth, we are looking for a self-motivated and experienced:
Customer Advocate 1st Line Support - German Market
Miejsce pracy: Warsaw
- Interact with customers through email, chat and phone
- Investigating and solving customer's technical issues
- Cooperating with other departments
- Representing company and maintaining high customer satisfaction level
- Self driven improvement and learning attitude
- Good time management
- Excellent/Native German
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
NICE TO HAVE
- Work within a young, dynamic and international team - at WebInterpret it’s not a cliche!
- Work on innovative and interesting e-commerce project on a big scale (working with partners like eBay and Amazon to scale their international sales)
- Attractive remuneration package
- A strong integration/training plan to allow you to perform quickly
- Access to free espresso and chillout room
- Relocation, referral and integration programs
- An everyday challenge around a simple question: how to go faster and be better?
- Free French, English, German and Polish lessons
- Free coffee and fruits
Please include the following statement in your application:
"I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance
with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)".
W aplikacji prosimy umieścić następującą klauzulę: Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 r. o ochronie danych osobowych Dz. U. nr 133, poz. 883 ze zm.)."