Being a part of the Customer Support team you’ll get to learn more about the company than anyone else and have the largest opportunities to grow as well!
As InConventus' proud Customer Support Specialists, we’re the essence of an extraordinary mission and experience. We love people and love to enrich their lives through dialogue about our products as well. Having detailed knowledge, we are not just serving information, but are also making recommendations and playing an advisory role to our customers. We ensure feedback flows to all teams in order to improve and innovate our services, we analyse data and help to ensure smooth and exciting customer journeys with InConventus, and we spark customers with new ways to make their experience continuously better. Mindvalley is aiming to be the gold standard for customer support in the education industry.
About The Role:
- Providing an amazing, personalized experience to each customer.
- Effectively diagnosing and solving day-to-day customer concerns and issues through emails and our TribeLearn platform.
- Applying the WOW philosophy and following the InConventus communication standards.
- Ensuring feedback flows to various teams in InConventus to improve our services.
- Providing accurate data and feedback analysis in order to create better customer experiences.
- Coming up with ideas and solutions that will improve customer experience, and innovating like crazy and making things happen with a team of talented individuals.
- Building and improving systems and processes, providing tech support, managing our knowledge base, creating content, working with various teams, training your peers... and many more :)
- Starting Salary: 3000 ZL gross.
- Excellent command of the English and Polish language.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent problem solving skills and resourcefulness.
- Innovative mind and a self-starter mindset.
- Ability to collaborate and work well in a team.
- Competent and comfortable with technology.
- Passion for personal development.
- Ability to grow and learn in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Motivated by communicating with customers and helping others all day, every day.
- Background and/or interest in psychology, communication, or technology is an asset.