Brand Energy & Infrastructure Services (Brand) is a leading provider of specialized services to the global energy, industrial and infrastructure markets. Its extensive portfolio of specialized service offerings include scaffolding, coatings, insulation, refractory, forming & shoring, cathodic protection, mechanical services and other related crafts. Brand Energy & Infrastructure Services is the parent company of: Aluma Systems, Brand Energy, CP Masters, Gregg Industrial Insulators, Hünnebeck, HSG, Industrial Specialty Services (ISS), Industrial Specialists and SGB.
As Brand continues its strategic growth initiatives across Europe, we want to invest and build a new business division with the sole purpose of servicing all the Brand companies across Europe with flexible labor. This new business will be centered in Dąbrowa Górnicza, Poland, reporting directly to the Vice-President of our European Industrial Services business.
This senior manager will be responsible for building the business from ground-up and ensuring the team is efficiently executing and servicing the various European companies’ needs, within the Polish and European legislation. We are looking for someone with entrepreneurial spirit, driven to make a visible difference in the Company results, and with Board potential.
- Set up proper organization/cost center including all procedures and steps to be followed
- Maintains all needed staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Monitors the labor legislation and implements required changes to keep all process compliant
- Choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment methods
- Establishing recruiting, testing, interviewing and trainings programs;
- Planning and conducting exit interviews
- Responsibility for proper and on time HR documentation, statistics and payroll process /home and host countries requirements/
- Cooperation with external Payroll provider
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Acts as a single point of contact for operational partners in Europe / managers / regarding;
- their current and planned subcontracting needs
- details like accommodations, transportations, conditions etc
- constant feedback and information exchange
- Planning to keep the full staff occupation with rotation between countries and projects
- Manage and report Revenue and Cost for the operation
- Lead a team
Skills & Competencies;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Labor laws and regulations knowledge
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Job Interviewing Skills
- Understanding of the current business climate and career trends
- Competent with budgets, targets and finances
- Approachable and quality oriented
- Self motivated, persistent and diligent
- Good English
- Minimum 3 years within leasing agency dealing with labor leasing across Europe on the managerial position dealing with all recruiting, hiring complexity and delegations complexity
If you are interested, please sent your up-to-date CV in english using APLIKUJ
Please be informed, We will get in touch with the selected candidates.