Epcido is growing and right now we are looking for fitters and welders for larger projects in Northern Europe.
The job includes:
- Mechanical constructions
- Cable trays
- Assembly of machinery and conveyor systems
- Skilled smith or mechanical engineer
- Welding certificates and experience is a definite advantage
- Some years of working experience preferably in the industrial world is an advantage
- Good English skills – at least on a conversational level
- Driving license and willingness to use own car
- Knowledge of or experience from working in Scandinavia is an advantage
- Used to teamwork but able to work independently
- Willing to work abroad for up to 6 weeks at a time
- Lucrative salary
- Fixed working schedule (e.g. 4 weeks’ work, 1 week off)
- A versatile job where you will work in different industries using different skillsets.
- Working closely together in teams of other mechanical fitters and electricians.
- The work will vary between indoor and outdoor assignments
- Send CV and cover letter as pdf to APLIKUJ
- Questions regarding the position can be directed to APLIKUJ
The team behind Epcido is composed of a select group of experienced professionals with experiences from several areas of project management and execution.
Our services include Project Management, Project Site facility, Mechanical workforce solutions, Electrical workforce solutions and Turnkey M&E projects. Our M&E team comprises in-house managed manpower, site supervision, and project management services targeted to help clients turn their vision into reality, successfully delivering quality projects in Scandinavia & Northern Europe. The majority of our teams’ experience has been gained across a broad spectrum of projects, covering most industries, construction, manufacturing, and buildings all over Europe.
Our expertise in Power projects, Industries, Buildings and Wind Power ensure that our clients complete their projects on schedule, to the highest standards, and tailored specifically to their financial resources.