Epcido is growing and right now we are looking for electricians for larger projects in Northern Europe.
The job includes general industrial installation work:
- Cable routing
- Alarm and fire alarm systems
- Control and MCC panel assembly
- Network installations
- Lighting and outlet installations
- Power distribution systems
- Earthing systems
- Electric machines and drives
- Testing and commissioning
- Skilled electrician or electrical engineer
- Some years of experience working as an industrial electrician is preferred
- Good English skills – at least on a conversational level
- Driving license and willingness to use own car
- Knowledge of or experience from working in Scandinavia is an advantage
- Used to teamwork but able to work independently
- Willing to work abroad for up to 6 weeks at a time
- Lucrative salary
- Fixed working schedule (e.g. 4 weeks’ work, 1 week off)
- Working closely together in teams of other electricians and mechanical fitters.
- The work will vary between indoor and outdoor assignments
- A versatile job where you will work in different industries using different skillsets.
- Send CV and cover letter as pdf to APLIKUJ
- Questions regarding the position can be directed to APLIKUJ
The team behind Epcido is composed of a select group of experienced professionals with experiences from several areas of project management and execution.
Our services include Project Management, Project Site facility, Mechanical workforce solutions, Electrical workforce solutions and Turnkey M&E projects. Our M&E team comprises in-house managed manpower, site supervision, and project management services targeted to help clients turn their vision into reality, successfully delivering quality projects in Scandinavia & Northern Europe. The majority of our teams’ experience has been gained across a broad spectrum of projects, covering most industries, construction, manufacturing, and buildings all over Europe.
Our expertise in Power projects, Industries, Buildings and Wind Power ensure that our clients complete their projects on schedule, to the highest standards, and tailored specifically to their financial resources.