- Undertake the reviews of 9001, 14001, 18001 and 50001 certificates for the cluster CE&CIS
- Ensure that operational procedures are implemented in accordance with accreditation requirements, industry sector rules and business goals and objectives.
- Generate corrective action requests for issues identified during the certification decision process.
- Ensure that personal training records are maintained to meet continuing accreditation requirements.
- Preparation/ assisting in the review and approval of certificates and ensuring that certificates are accurately issued and distributed.
- Liaison with the Technical Review Group for any additional certification approvals for sector specific requirements such as AS9100, AS9110, AS9120, AS9003, TL 9000, TS 16949, ISO 27001.
- Ensure any customer issues are followed up and resolved.
- To prepare reports/statistics/data for the Compliance & Risk Manager.
- Maintain the Certification and Veto Review email boxes as directed by the Certification Review
- Good understanding of the overall registration and certification processes
- Knowledge of BSI procedures which includes AB requirements for certification
- Minimum one year experience working with Certification Body
- Language skills at least German, English. Proficiency or fluency in either or following languages: Polish, Dutch and Russian would be beneficial.
- Pass accredited Lead auditor course
- Full time employment contract
- Attractive salary
- Required working tools
- Attractive social package
- Private medical treatment
- Work in the young and dynamic international team