People Sp. z o.o. - we recruit language specialists to companies all over Poland.
For our Client - international ompany we are looking for:
HR Administration Specialist for Spain
- As HR Administration specialist, you are responsible for ensuring that HR related processes are well administered and maintained.
- Manage workforce administration and HR process actions including hiring, employee documentation, and benefits administration.
- Perform actions in Recruitment Management System (RMS) and HCM such as hiring, promotion, transfer, and termination transactions
- Manage new hire paperwork/contracts and make sure data in HR Connect is accurate.
- Alert the country HR team to update documentary proofs in employee records where required Support line management and Human Resources management in accordance with the HR Operating Model structure and Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- As a member of the HR Service centre provide outstanding customer service to all internal (and external) customers including any 3rd parties Work closely with HR CoE’s, Talent Acquisition teams and country HR teams to ensure smooth transition and escalation of issues to them as required.
- Deliver services (both transactional and support) from the Portfolio of Services to internal customers (managers and employees) within agreed service levels
- Ensure compliance with the Data Privacy & Protection Guidelines and relevant legislation
- Respond to background verification requests from other organizations Manual UID creation of selected contractor and employee categories where required.
- Fluent English: verbal & written
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in an environment that had a Global HCM system (Oracle Fusion, E Business, PeopleSoft, SuccessFactors, SAP HR, Workday, etc.)
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving Detail oriented and sense of data quality and accuracy
- Good planning skills and organizing capability
- Ability to maintain highly confidential and sensitive information Change management
- Demonstrate openness and respect for others Build strong relationships
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, specialization in Human Resources administration
- Relevant experience working in a regional HR shared service environment
- Relevant experience in HR administration and HR data management
Please send your CV: APLIKUJ