Customer Operations Support Reporting team goal is to design and provide best in class operational reports and analytics which are presented to company high touch customers by Operations Managers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO?
- Design and create best in class reports in MS Excel and PowerPoint based on data available in internal tools in a timely manner
- Interact with internal teams in a coordinated fashion to meet customer’s expectations
- Utilize internal tools and work closely with IT department to improve the quality of provided data if required
- Ensure documentation is complete, legible and accurate
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing report procedures and systems and develop strategies for enhancing or leveraging these processes and systems
- Identify automation and process improvement ideas and assists with their implementation if required
WHAT WILL PREPARE YOU FOR SUCCESS?
- University degree (IT, finance) or equivalent experience in a similar role
- Very good in MS Excel and PowerPoint (VlookUps, Pivots, formulas, functions etc.) is required
- Fluent English, both verbal and written
- ITIL v3 Foundation will be an advantage
- VBA knowledge will be an advantage
- Being well organized
- Being able to prioritize work and multi-task in a fast paced setting
- Work effectively under pressure
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
- Competitive salary
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Stable employment in an international company
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; (tekst jednolity: Dz.U. z 2015r., poz. 2135)