Recruiters team specializes in the recruitment of professionals, managers and directors of such industries as: Finance, Banking, Customer Service, Logistics, IT & Telecoms, Manufacturing, HR and Sales and Marketing.
Currently, For one of our client, EMEA Shared Services Center in Poznan, we are looking for the best candidates for the role of:
Manager, Shared Services Process Designer
Miejsce pracy: Poznań
Responsibilities and the role
The Manager will use their deep expertise in various Continuous Improvement methodologies like or comparable to Six-Sigma, Lean, Total Quality Management, Kaizen to provide leadership for growing Shared Services (SSC) organization and will help to architect and standardize current Shared Service Center (SSC) processes. Reporting to the Head of Shared Services Continuous Improvement, the position requires significant process mapping, incorporation of training, implementation of standards, visual management, customer focus, problem solving, coaching and mentoring.
The position will focus on existing and new SSC processes, documenting current state, re-engineer the process by applying Continuous Improvement and Best Practices to the process. Insure that the process can be standardized within the SSC, potentially globally and can be implemented into an ERP environment. The position will liaise and collaborate with other teams and SSCs leaders focused on new and existing SSC processes. Position will involve a significant amount of independent thinking, judgment and decision making along with strong communication and project management skills.
Architecting the SSC’s current processes into an automated ERP environment. Ensuring optimization and standardization of the current processes while maintaining excellent controls and regulatory compliance. Apply Six-Sigma/Lean and Best Practices to the future-state processes. Architecting the Shared Services process design for automation and optimization, while taking regional and local requirements into account. Establish metrics for revised processes that can be utilized for Service Level Agreements with Strategic Business Units.
- Identify and facilitate process improvement projects, training/ workshops to drive cultural change
- Conduct root cause analysis to determine metrics, troubleshoot processes, project plans, production capacity, process design and create process documentation
- Carrying out advanced data collection and analysis for process mapping, develop budgets and cost analysis to determine project feasibility
- Drive value stream mapping to define “As-Is Analysis” and the transition to Future State
- Develop and conduct compliance audits, program evaluations and reviews to drive results with the fortitude to ensure change is permanent.
- Master degree in Finance, IT or Business Administration preferred
- Experience with Six-Sigma, Lean, or Lean-Six practices
- Six-Sigma Black Belt or equivalent
- Advanced English (Reading, Writing, and Speaking)
- Should have communicative German language, but not essential.
- Other Multilingual capability is a plus
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to implement best practices into processes
- Commitment to delivering quality results and overcoming obstacles in a time-sensitive environment.
- Ability to prioritize multiple work streams while remaining calm and effective under pressure.
- Critically evaluate, research, and audit processes to insure accuracy and process excellence.
- Broad subject matter proficiency in multi-functional processes and understanding of their impacts on upstream and downstream processes.
- Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation of various processes and programs.
- Work with internal resources and external vendors to resolve complex issues.
- Works on special projects as assigned.
Our Client offer:
- Great international career opportunities within a leading global company
- Possibility to build Continuous Improvement organisation culture from the very beginning
- Competitive remuneration & benefits package
- Re-location package
If you are interested in our offer, would like to develop your professional career in financial sector, please do not hesitate to send us your resume to: APLIKUJ
We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates. In your application please include the following statement: “I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883)”.
W aplikacji prosimy umieścić następującą klauzulę: Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922"