Our Client is a well-known production company which is a worldwide supplier of multipart medical devices. You will have the exceptional opportunity to develop your career with excellent benefits. Due to quick development of the company we are looking for a:
Mould Process Engineer/ Inżynier Procesu Wtrysku
Location: Norfolk, UK
- Deliver new and asset replacement tooling/moulding process validation activities with technical accountability within allocated product stream. Coordinate and communicating assigned projects and their status with the appropriate personnel and departments.
- Lead Scientific Moulding training and MST/MTO/MSO development initiatives in pursuit of plastic injection moulding capabilities recognition and processing excellence. Maintain and support training to all relative procedures.
- Utilise Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Finite Element Analysis (FEA) techniques, state-of-the art productivity tools along with Mould cavity process monitoring instrumentation
- Optimise moulding process and documentation development for all stages of mould systems validation.
- Peer approval and risk assessing of URS and DQ for mould systems equipment, tooling and polymers for new moulding processes, existing processes, or existing process changes ensuring part designs.
- Design moulding processes for medical devices with scientific moulding process optimisations
- Proactively providing technical guidance to internal and external customers related to component design, specification setting, polymers and moulding.
- Develop Products and Processes to create a seamless interface with Development Engineering to ensure successful product launches.
- Identifying emerging technologies together with operational and business requirements/needs in order to evaluate and propose technology platforms or approaches that will provide potential competitive advantage in the area of Mould Systems.
- Identify and evaluate suppliers and services providers for mould systems.
- Generating reports on observations, options and recommendations.
- At least 6 years Plastic Injection Moulding Process Engineering experience.
- Degree level in an Engineering or relative experience.
- Knowledge of Scientific Injection Moulding disciplines with tool design and polymer science experience and knowledge.
- Experience in Validation (Process or Product) and Risk Management Process, including the application of Project Management principles.
- Data driven approach to problem solving using analytical tools, including RCA.
- Good written, oral communication, report writing, presentation skills and IT skills.
- Trained in Moldflow analysis software or similar tools used for ‘design for manufacture’.
Our Client offers:
- Attractive salary
- Attractive benefits package (e.g. relocation package)
- Professional Development opportunities
If you are interested in this position please send application documents in English to the following address: APLIKUJ in the title of a message please write the name of the position.