Currently, for our client - the world’s leading company which provides services to international financial sector legislation, we are looking for candidates for the position of
What do we expect from you?
- communicate easily in English (knowledge of another European language such as Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, German, Spanish or French will be an asset)
- have analytical skills and ability to take initiative
- are motivated, engaged and detailed oriented person with a strong customer driven approach
- wish to develop in financial sector and work in an international environment
- are a part – time student or you completed one of the following academic programs: Law, Administration, Economics, Banking, Statistics, Mathematics, Philology or similar subjects
What will your responsibilities include?
- perform high quality analysis of Customer’s profiles in order to prevent money laundering, counter terrorist financing and tax crimes
- maintain knowledge of markets, clients and countries to identify potential risks and operational issues
What do we offer?
- Work in friendly, international team providing services to global customers
- Experience in such areas as: Compliance, AML and KYC procedures
- Professional development in the world’s leading company of financial sector
- Internal training during the first days of employment
- Attractive benefit package to choose: Multisport card or various vouchers (f.ex.: gasoline/ shopping/ cinema tickets)