PC Service is an IT Company that provides support to customers in Central London area. We have young and dynamic team, and we are looking for person that will fulfill role of an independent IT Technician.
Successful candidate will visit our customers across London and his duty will involve resolving issues reported by them or assisting our Support Team with other tasks in our Croydon office. Please note, this is a mobile position, candidate will be expected to travel daily, most of the time within Central London but also from and to our Office. Please consider carefully if you are able to make that journey daily! We pay for your traveling expenses!
We work 6 days a week.
After trial period, successful candidate will be offered permanent position.
What we offer.
Successful candidate will receive following:
* Training to ensure he can quickly join our team
* Friendly work atmosphere
* Competitive Salary – which is calculated as share of sales and service jobs.
* Company Mobile phone
* Company Laptop
* Travel Card for traveling across London
* Ability to gain new skills that will progress your education further
Candidate that wish to apply for the role must!
English – very good oral and written
High Level of communication
Positive attitude – Can DO! Approach
Ability to listen and help customers
Ability to work as a part of a team
Cope well with stress and be able to work under pressure
- Good knowledge of the following Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and 10, Mac OS X 10.X and other
- Very good knowledge about networking wired and wireless
- Ability to resolve problems on his own
- Removing viruses, troubleshooting problems etc
- Installation of structural cabling, termination of the sockets, patch panel
- Knowledge about Active Directory
If you wish to apply for this position please send us motivation letter and your CV