Discover your unique opportunity to deliver true value:
Our client in Kraków is expanding its team and wants your valuable input as their new Scrum Master to attribute to its already sterling reputation.
Your work environment would be:
- Working for a market leader in software development
- Within a specialized multi-functional team
- Having access to state of the art tools and technologies
- Where you are able to grow and develop professionally and personally
- Offering a wide array of exciting projects to work on
Your will have the possibility to:
- Implement the Scrum methodology for software development projects
- Facilitate constant releases by tracking progress through regular meetings
- Facilitate and lead the communication between Product Owners and development teams
- Ensure priority lists are followed and adjusted throughout the sprint cycles
- Identify and remove project and process blockers, ensuring constant delivery
- Coach team members towards personal efficiency and increased performance
- Participate in company-wide process improvement initiatives.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Experience implementing agile methodologies in a software development environment
- Expertise in leading projects, either as project leader or scrum master
- Proficient understanding of software product lifecycle
- Strong command of English
Any of the below is considered an asset:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- Previous experience in software QA or development
- Experience working in multi-functional teams, with members of varying seniorities
- Certifications in project management or agile methodologies (PSMI , PSM II, CSM, CSP, PMI-ACP)
If this sounds like you, we like you to send your CV to Davis Nolan Talent Consulting at APLIKUJ
Applications are in strict confidence.
In you are passionate about this position and want to send us your application please enclose a following statement to your CV:
“I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the abovementioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (DZ.Ust.No.133, item 883)”
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*Davis Nolan emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, we will not provide your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.