Who are we looking for?
Logistic Agent with Spanish/Swedish
As a Logistic Agent you will be a part of the Customer Service Department, namely the back office team.
For whom are we recruiting?
Our Client, is an international company with a multifunctional Business Service Center located in Gdansk, Poland.
What will your responsibilities include?
- Organizing on-time and accurate deliveries to Customers
- Creating orders in SAP system
- Coordinating transport by air, sea, rails and road
- Ensuring that all transport arrangements are properly documented and communicated to different authorities
- Creating dangerous good declaration
- Supporting freight invoice handling
- Daily communication in English and Spanish/Swedish
What do we expect from you?
- Good knowledge of English and Spanish/Swedish
- Positive energy and openness
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work in an international team
- Problem solving skills
- At least one year of working experience or educational background in logistics will be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of SAP will be an asset
- Practical knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel, Access)
What do we offer:
- Internal training within the first weeks of employment
- Attractive benefit package including Multisport card, private medical care, life insurance, bike purchase benefit, additional day off
- Possibility of professional development in a fast growing company
- High company standards and Nordic work culture
- Cultural diversity and constant support of colleagues and managers
- Comfortable working conditions in a well located office