Our Client is a unique service provider to music industry in Europe. Based in Berlin has a team of dedicated and experience people who through development of complex IT system provide advance music management solutions. You will have the opportunity to learn about the global industry of music and work closely with music business customers and You will have serious impact on the technical direction for this young and fast expanding company. They are currently looking for:
Location: Berlin (Germany)
Your Key Responsibilities:
- you design the solution architecture for a project focusing in particular on the application, integration and data architectural domains
- you leverage the available application/integration/data architecture frameworks in your solution
- you apply existing principles, directions, and standards in your solution where they exist or apply industry good practice design patterns where there are gaps
- you ensure that the application/integration/data architecture is flexible enough to support incremental development, ongoing maintenance, and future enhancements of the system
- you ensure its implementation and improvement while avoiding any gaps or inconsistencies
- your eye for the details as well as the big picture allows you to focus on the conversion of functional and non-functional business requirements
- you factor in different architectural domains (application, data, business and technology)
- in collaboration with the designers and developer you adopt product-wide best practices for the architecture and constantly improve scalability, availability, extensibility and performance
- when it comes to risk-related questions, you serve as a reference person for your team
- as a passionate market observer you constantly account for new options, take part in expert discussions and facilitate decisions
- your relationships with customers, technical teams, and architecture offices are strong – your visits with “outsiders” amount to 20% travel activities of your working time
- your professional experience itself is in its teenage years by now – you have already worked as a Solution Architect in complex and heterogeneous environments for no less than five years
- your solution architecture experience is predominantly in the Application, integration and data architecture domains.
- your data architecture experience includes designing and implementing data migration solutions
- you have several years of demonstrated experience in systems integration and application development
- you have worked with design authorities and architecture offices before
- furthermore, you show a deep understanding of Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
- and you excel through broad application architecture domain experience, ideally including commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) scenarios
- additionally, you are quite comfy with modelling tools like ARIS, Rational or the like
- right up your professional alley: enterprise architecture concepts, frameworks, and methodologies (e.g. TOGAF 9, Zachman, Gartner)
- you’re definitely no slouch in explaining complex facts to colleagues and stakeholders
- a fact that is greatly helped by your excellent English
- nice to have: knowledge of SDLC frameworks, processes and its interdependencies with software engineering are the icing on your solution architecture cake
Methods & Tools:
- solution architecture
- TOGAF 9, Zachman, etc.
- SDLC and frameworks
- risk management
- EAI, COTS architectures
- ARIS, Rational, etc.
- analysis tools
- attractive salary
- education through summits, congresses and more
- job ticket for public transport plus drinks and fruits for free
If you are interested in this position please send application documents in English to the following address: APLIKUJ in the title of a message please write the name of the position.
Reference number 5248.
Please also include clause:
"I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the abovementioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (Dz.Ust.No.133, item 883)".