HR Contact is a rapidly growing recruitment agency that provides recruitment services for specialist and managerial positions throughout Europe and the United States.
Currently for our Client – a globally recognized commercial open source software provider, we are looking for candidates for the position of:
- Migrate existing websites into the latest version.
- Draw up detailed website specifications.
- Application/Framework design as needed.
- Specifications/Requirements gathering as needed.
- Use web development software to integrate databases and other information systems.
- Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications.
- Design graphics, animations and manipulate digital photographs.
- Code using a variety of software.
- Produce the website's visual imagery and ensure it is in line with the company’s branding policy.
- Proofread content and grammar and making changes where necessary and edit content, debug code and re-design web pages.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in web development.
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
- Good Knowledge of Content Management Systems.
- Proactive, self-disciplined and highly motivated with well-organized work style.
- Very good English (verbal and written).
- Prestigious employment in a leading international company.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Possibility of creating the company.
HR Contact Recruitment Agency certificate number: 11828
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Możesz złożyć cv również bezpośrednio na naszej stronie: http://praca.business.hrcontact.pl/cp/j/7265/a/4/web-developer