Our client is a leader in perimeter security equipment is currently looking for candidates to join their team in West Sussex. The company designs, manufactures and installs perimeter security products, including products for high security applications all over the UK and Europe.
Due to quick development of the company we are looking for a:
Mechanical Design Engineer
Workplace: Crawley - UK (near London)
• Designing within time and budget constraints using Auto CAD and Autodesk
• Preparing calculations on welded steel structures
• Translating designs to manufacturing process
• Min. 2 years of experience in Mechanical Engineering
• Excellent computer literacy, using AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor, MS Excel
• Proficiency in both static and dynamic mechanical calculations performed on steel structures, including wind loadings
• Knowledge of the engineering design process and working to BSI ISO 9001
• An ability to think commercially as well as technically
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of using AutoCad 2D and Autodesk Inventor 3D programmes will be an advantage
• Experience in using Autodesk Vault or an equivalent drawing database management system (not required)
The client offers:
• Salary: £ 20-23 000 per year related to experience (negotiable)
• Attractive benefits package
• Professional Development opportunities
If you are interested in this position please send application documents in English to the following address: APLIKUJ in the title of a message please write the name of the position.
Recruitment agency - certificate no 5248.
Please also include clause:
"I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the abovementioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (Dz.Ust.No.133, item 883)".