Our Client is a unique service provider to music industry in Europe. Based in Berlin has a team of dedicated and experience people who through development of complex IT system provide advance music management solutions. You will have the opportunity to learn about the global industry of music and work closely with music business customers and You will have serious impact on the technical direction for this young and fast expanding company.
Systems Analyst Designer
Location: Berlin (Germany)
As a Systems Analyst Designer, you are in charge of analysis and design of new functions and their different components and take care of their whole lifecycle management. Collaborating with your own team and interdisciplinary colleagues, you constantly optimize the product. You design solutions, analyse new business needs versus current capabilities and coordinate between internal and external stakeholders.
- analysis of new business requirements and change requests against current systems capability
- solution design, identification of solution alternatives and trade-off
- fruitful coordination of internal and external stakeholders, assuring the successful delivery of new capabilities on schedule and budget
- documentation and reporting of requirement analysis, systems design and development plans
- supervision of software developers, progress monitoring and delivery
- adherence of technical standards, continuous improvement of best practices
- collaboration in a qualified and congenial team of systems analyst designers
- close work relations with business analysts, developers, testers, PM, etc.
- business travels across Europe: 25%
- several years of experience with software development
- at least 2 years of working experience as Systems Analyst Designer or Lead Software Developer
- extensive expertise in relational databases such as DB2, Oracle or MySQL
- knowledge of IT systems and data modeling
- your strength: good interpersonal relationship skills
- customer oriented approach and a drive to deliver great quality
- excellent English skills, both written and spoken
- application knowledge of TOGAF, UML and/or ISO
- experience in technical project management, usage of PMI/PMP and Prince2
- impressive knowhow of the IBM Power Series
- relational databases (DB2, Oracle, MySQL, …)
- deep technical expertise
Methods & Tools:
- software development
- requirements engineering
- life cycle management
- data modeling
- nice to have: TOGAF, UML, ISO
- nice to have: PMI/PMP, Prince2
- attractive salary
- education through summits, congresses and more
- job ticket for public transport
If you are interested in this position please send your CV in English to: APLIKUJ in the title of a message please write: Systems Analyst Designer
Reference number 5248.
Please also include clause:
"I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the abovementioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (Dz.Ust.No.133, item 883)".