You will work with an international company that focuses on the most dynamic industry now - telecommunications. We are the leader of developing VoIP applications for various platforms, ranging from Windows to the newest mobile operating systems. However, our interests and ambitions go much further than VoIP. Working with us means being in touch with the newest technologies and using the newest development tools. We can't afford to fall behind the latest industry trends! Starting out as a member of the development team, you can move forward, according to your skills and knowledge, to being responsible for the whole product production cycle.
C++ Software Developer
Miejsce pracy: Wrocław
You will be a Software Developer on a team developing the main company product - VoipSwitch Server. It is a Class 5 Softswitch providing complex solution for VoIP communications, deployed all over the world. You will have the opportunity to interact with many other related development teams using various methodologies and programming languages. Your tasks won't involve just coding but also analysis, design and integration.
- very good knowledge of object oriented programming
- very good knowledge of STL library
- good understanding of multithreading
- good communication in English at least to read technical documentation
Nice to have :
- experience in commercial software development
- experience with GIT or other source control system
- knowledge of Boost library, Wireshark, SIP protocol, IP base networks
- competitive salary
- flexible working time (and place occasionally)
- flexible work agreement (job agreement, self employment, …)
- excellent working place in center of Wrocław (rondo Powstańców Śląskich)
- friendly and well equipped work environment including free fruits, drinks, darts and table soccer
- company integration parties
Please include your salary expectation, preferred work agreement and possible start date.
If you are interested, please send your CV via Aplikuj button below.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2014, item 1182, 1662)."
W aplikacji prosimy umieścić następującą klauzulę: Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 r. o ochronie danych osobowych Dz. U. nr 133, poz. 883 ze zm.)."