CRAVTT is a worldwide technology and innovation driven digital agency with a passion for transforming businesses and growing brands.
Life is too short to be average so we are devoted to delivering the highest quality services.
That is why companies such as T-Mobile, Allegro, Mercedes-Benz, Allianz trust us and have become our clients.
Now it’s your turn to trust us and join our team !
Our goal is to take our agency to the next level and we are looking for talented team members to join us.
So if you have the skills and passion fuel , we are the rocket you need to join!
Apply NOW and let’s create products we will be famous for.
What challenges are waiting for you?
You will work in an international environment and learn from the top talents working in the digital marketing, technology, software, management and design areas. These dynamic projects will challenge you to stay up to date, perform your best and constantly grow.
If you are excited about supporting clients from all over the world and you want to fast forward your career, join us!
Sounds interesting? Look at what your job is all about.
You will help us achieve excellent results in Social Media by being empowered to face challenges as:
- Developing and implementing a social media strategy to accomplish defined KPI’s
- You will be compiling researches for our brand’s and competitor’s to be aware of the best practices in particular industries and to be able to advise on client services.
- One of your daily duties will be managing social media sites taking advantage of tools like Hootsuite, Sotrender, SentiOne, Tweetdeck. You will also be responsible for dealing with post’s scheduling, engaging in dialogue with communities and monitoring results.
- We will empower you to act as a project manager - coordinate tasks and communicate with team members: community managers, graphic designers, copywriters, client services.
- You will also be contributing to creative campaigns and taking part in their implementation.
- We will expect you to come up with solutions in the face of difficult challenges, for example crisis management including proposing a way to deal with haters and unsatisfied customers.
- You will also have the pleasure supporting our client service and sales representatives by delivering successful presentions. Presentations will include campaign results or proposals for potentials clients.
- Communicating with clients, delivering presentations and reports which are persuasive and effective.
We are looking for an experienced social media manager who is able to help us drive business results through excellent service.
What do we require from a perfect candidate?
What do we provide for employees:
- +3 Years experience as a social media manager in an agency preferably delivering services to big, international clients
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and being up to date with the latest trends on the Internet
- Entrepreneur mindset which means being fully responsible, accountable, caring about the company’s good and client satisfaction. Able to come up with solutions, be self reliant and show initiative when facing challenges.
- Ability to speak, write and understand English fluently
- Good team member, empathic, able to cooperate with people with different personalities and from various backgrounds.
- Hands-on experience with tools and software like: Sotrender, SentiOne, TweetDeck, HootSuite, Google Keyword Planner, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Trainings - we want you to be updated
- Chill out space to refresh your brain
English classes so you can communicate fluently in our international envnironment
- Prestigious location in the National Stadium, near the center and easy to commute to
- Free parking