Hemmersbach is specialised in cross-border infrastructural services for the information technology (IT) industry. We have more than 2000 employees in 34 subsidiaries and the network of Hemmersbach Authorised Partners (HAP).
With their help, in over 190 countries worldwide, we offer our services within the following five segments: Repair, End User support, Expert Provision, Release & Deployment, Data Center Maintenance.
For Hemmersbach Poland located in Bielany Wrocławskie and for our newly created Service Desk Team we are seeking the following:
Junior Service Desk Agent
You want to work in IT branch, but you don’t know how to start?
Start with Hemmersbach!
- Czech language C1 level,
- English language B1 level,
- Customer and communication skills,
- Ability to work in a team,
- Openness to learn new things – technical vocabulary and issues from printing area,
- Readiness to work on shifts (between 8 am and 18:30 pm),
- Readiness to work on a daily routine as well as quickly adjusting to incoming tasks,
Would be an asset:
- Previous experience in service desk/help desk,
- IT background,
- Technical competencies in the print service area.
Your main responsibilities:
- Diagnose tickets – IT quires containing technical problems - after training in Poland which will prepare you for the role,
- Filtering and qualifying IT service repair orders connected with printers,
- Ordering parts of printers via internal system,
- Contact with our technicians and customers (mainly via e-mail),
- Monitoring the correct timelines (SLA) and ticket flow,
- On-going analysis and validation of data included in orders, on the basis of Hemmersbach procedures.
- Attractive salary and contract of employment,
- Taking part in a new, international project,
- Wide range of trainings preparing for the position,
- Work in international, flexible and opened IT company,
- Permanent support in daily tasks,
- Welcoming and friendly atmosphere of work in an international environment,
- Multisport package,
- LUX-MED package,
- Free parking spaces.
Would you like to join our team? Please send your CV in English:
Please add a statement: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb rekrutacyjnych Hemmersbach GmbH & Co. KG (zgodnie z Ust. z dn. 29.08.1997r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. U. nr 133 poz.883).”
We kindly inform you that we will contact only with the chosen candidates.