We invite you to become a part of our new Poland based development office.
Don’t miss this outstanding opportunity to join the unique fast growing distributed team of gamedev experts!
- Develop games and its features, Port existent games to new platforms
- Work on different areas from game play, game modes and online to frontend implementation
- Take full ownership in estimation, analysis and architecture
- Play active role in quality management, advancing development to bring a game in timely manner and high quality state.
We are looking for a person with:
- 5+ experience in game development with proven track of records of shipped titles
- Strong C++ skills with proven commercial engineering experience
- Expertise on OOP and design patterns
- Working experience developing game play, game modes, online components
- Expertise in game UI and frontend development
- Experience working with commercial and/or proprietary engines (Unreal, Crytek, Unity, other)
- Working knowledge of console platforms: PS3, PS4, Xbox360, Xbox One
- Good understanding of PC/Mac platforms; commercial experience is a plus
- Desire and will to make outstanding in-game user interaction mechanics
- Proactivity on code design and architecture, attention to quality of results
- Proven skills of being a team player
- Knowledge of source code management: Perforce, Git, SubVersion
- Experience with agile, scrum as well as water flow
- Strong knowledge and understanding of client/server architectures; experience working on client-server layer
- Functions as part of a highly collaborative cross-site international team;
- Experience in middleware, SDK development, Rendering, System Engineering is a big plus
- Commercial familiarity with Steam, PSN, Xbox Line is a big plus
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Work in international team of world class experts with opportunity for professional development in challenging projects
- Competitive salary proposal
- Help with relocation to Krakow
- Flexible working hours
- Additional medical insurance
- Care bonus that allows compensate medical services, sports facilities, additional training (non-professional, for example) and so on
- Friendly team and warm atmosphere :)
- Comfortable office in the greenest district of Krakow.