Job in the international consortium Alumeco
The Alumeco Group is a solid consolidated, internationally operating trade group with base in Denmark. The group is specialized within aluminium for the metal consuming industry. Thanks to a staff of dedicated and future-oriented employees as well as a clear growth strategy focusing on development of new concepts, the group is today a leading supplier.
As main responsibilities, the new employee will be supporting the Alumeco Group companies in the areas presented below:
- Registration of quality certificates
- Reminding vendors for quality certificates
- Sending out Quality certificates to customers
- Attaching various documents in SAP
- Other logistic and quality related tasks
- higher education within Logistic, Economics, Business administration or familiar
- Relevant experience is not required
- medium (min. B2) level of English, both spoken and written
- problems solving personality
- very good communications skills
- good computer skills` MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook)
PREFERRED CONDITIONàSTATUS OF UNEMPLOYED PERSON registered in one of following Labor OfficesàRzeszów, Łańcut, Przeworsk, Kolbuszowa etc.
You can expect:
- Internal SAP training
- Well prepared trainee program in an international Group where English is the company language
- working with a young, dynamic team with clear career paths
- good possibilities to influence your personal and professional development
- training sessions that are adjusted individually to your profile
Please send your CV in English to the email address: APLIKUJ
On your application documents add the following clause:
I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act from 29.08.1997, Act Log from 2002, no. 101, position 926 incl. subsequent changes).