Our Client is a world renowned design consultancy with 24 offices all over the world and over 1,500 engineers. Due to quick development of the company we are looking for a:
Senior Mechanical Engineer/ Building Services Engineering
(Starszy Projektant Instalacji Sanitarnych/ HVAC/ Wod-kan/Gaz)
Location: Bath, UK
• Answer for the role of Project Leader or Lead mechanical engineer.
• Manage to perform work competently on an independent basis, as well as being able to collaborate within the design team and taking the lead in the project team.
• Guarantee communication directly with external stakeholders.
• Prepare technical proposals for new work.
• Undertake project finance, monitor scope, ensure quality and manage deliverables.
• Coordinate project resourcing including recognising the need for outsourcing where appropriate.
• Prepare and take responsibility for concept and preliminary engineering solutions for detail design.
• Ensure and Prepare Technical Specifications.
• Broad experience of mechanical design engineering in the buildings sector, gained from a broad range of projects and sectors.
• Experience performing as a lead mechanical engineer on projects;
• Ideally some experience of outward facing role already and confident with clients and collaborators.
• Capability to accept a high degree of responsibility in a team-based organisation, combined with ability to work independently.
• Extensive awareness, as well as understanding of a range of engineering software - e.g. hevacomp, IES etc.
• Eager to network and build relationships.
• Strong interpersonal and organisational skills are desirable
• Chartered membership of a professional institution preferred but not essential.
• Knowledge of digital engineering tools - Revit, Dynamo etc.
• Experience in the theatre/cultural sector.
The Client Offers:
• Salary: £ 35-40 000 per year related to experience (negotiable)
• Attractive benefits package (e.g. relocation package)
• Professional Development opportunities
If you are interested in this position please send application documents in English to the following address: piotr.ederAPLIKUJ in the title of a message please write the name of the position.
Please also include clause:
"I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the abovementioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (Dz.Ust.No.133, item 883)".
Recruitment agency - certificate no 5248.