Our Client is a world renowned design consultancy with 24 offices all over the world and over 1,500 engineers. Due to quick development of the company we are looking for a:
Senior/Associate Geotechnical Engineer
Location: Bath, United Kingdom
Taking responsibility for management of people, commercial issues and collaborate with the wider project team. In this capacity you will represent the company internally and externally on behalf of Ground Engineering Group. You will also promote technical innovation and high quality production.
- Experienced technical and project leader; track record of successful delivery over a sustained period within the industry
- Degree qualified in a relevant Engineering discipline
- Proficiency in English
- Overseas project experience
- Diverse sector experience
- Mobility to travel
- Additional language skills will be an advantage
- Mentoring and leading others; developing individuals skills, whilst encouraging collaboration and cohesive collaboration
Our client offers:
• Salary: £ 40-45 000 per year related to experience (negotiable)
• Attractive benefits package (e.g. relocation package)
• Professional Development opportunities
If you are interested in this position please send application documents in English to the following address: APLIKUJ in the title of a message please write the name of the position.
Please also include clause:
"I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the abovementioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (Dz.Ust.No.133, item 883)".
Recruitment agency - certificate no 5248.