Hemmersbach is specialised in cross-border infrastructural services for the information technology (IT) industry. We have more than 2000 employees in 34 subsidiaries and the network of Hemmersbach Authorised Partners (HAP).
With their help, in over 190 countries worldwide, we offer our services within the following five segments: Repair, End User support, Expert Provision, Release & Deployment, Data Center Maintenance.
For Hemmersbach Poland located in Bielany Wrocławskie and for our expanding, international Global Service Desk Team we are seeking the following:
Team leader service desk
Would you like to develop yourself into team leader role within IT industry?
Your main responsibilities:
- Manage group of up to 20 employees working on 24/7 shifts;
- Prioritize workloads to ensure that calls are managed in a timely manner;
- Ensure monitoring of SLA/SLO;
- Review the performance of service desk agents to identify necessary improvement activities;
- Ensure that the service quality is continually improved in order to reach satisfying level of end user satisfaction;
- Active participation in all task & initiatives related to service level & quality advancement;
- Cooperation with trainer in order to manage agents knowledge level needed to provide service;
- Escalation of the potential problems;
- Maintenance of the knowledge-base.
- Fluent German (C1), preferably proven with certification;
- Very good English (B2);
- Previous experience with Level 1 and Level 2 Service Desk;
- ITIL knowledge &/or certificate is an asset;
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize effectively;
- Ability to work in a global organization supporting multi-cultural environments;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff in difficult or conflict situations.
Would be an asset:
- Team leadership and/or management experience.
We can offer you:
- Participation in creation of the new team to support incoming projects;
- Ability to create work flows, procedures and the real impact on the new project;
- All necessary trainings to prepare you for the position;
- Stable work in international, flexible and opened company;
- Permanent support in daily tasks;
- Interesting international projects,
- Welcoming and friendly work environment within young team,
- Multisport and medical care package.
Would you like to join our team? Please send your CV in English or German:
Please add a statement: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb rekrutacyjnych Hemmersbach Central Support (zgodnie z Ust. z dn. 29.08.1997r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. U. nr 133 poz.883).”
We kindly inform you that we will contact only with the selected candidates.