Senior Electrical Engineer - Cable Task Force
Place of work: Slovakia
Contract type: full-time
• Review and comment on design documentation received from TC related to Electrical layout Design, Cabling Routing documentation and/or switchboard layout drawings.
• Review and comment on documentation related to wiring (wiring diagrams, single line diagrams… etc.)
• Interface with STO electrical to help with solutions for electric issues raised at site.
• Participate in resolution of issued non conformities and provide visible solutions to raised issue.
• Become familiar with program Traceman for cable routing and be able to read the issued cable pulling cards and routing PNMs.
• Ensure all output documentation from TC is delivered in accordance with project schedule and/or as required by individual contractor(s).
• Resolve all interface issued between TL engineering and SE.
• Minimum 8-year experience in Electrical Engineering – Design work
• Past experiences on big size/complex projects possibly in Power Generation is considered a plus
• Good command of English;
• Good communication skills;
• Problem solving attitude;
• Independence with team work capabilities;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• MUST provide certificate of education in electrical field and submit relevant permission
• Driving licence B
• good salary
• transportation to/from work
• other facilities
• great opportunity to act as a project team member on one of the biggest projects in Europe in these days;
• international experience in multicultural company.