Discover more opportunities to grow:
We are looking for the ambitious T-SQL Developer who would like to join a team in the Krakow office (Poland). If you are powerful and collaborative, hands-on software developer you are in the right time and place to discover new opportunity.
The company is a pioneer in developing advanced tools for risk management and critical tasks support which based on the SaaS platform. The platform allows to analyse quantitative data, sophisticated scenario modelling and building specific report documentation.
Your work environment would be:
- Working closely with the software development team;
- Supporting and collaborating between software and business needs;
- Focused more on T-SQL development, Data Migrations, Schema Design;
- The culture of open communication and exchange of experience;
- The opportunity to develop your career path;
- The benefits package: office in the city centre, private medical care, Multisport Card;
Your role and responsibilities:
- Working on the best high quality database solutions with a strong sense of ownership;
- Improving stored procedures, functions, and triggers using T-SQL;
- Provide the excellent assistance in the logical design of the relational database schemes;
- Participate in multinational high priority projects simultaneously for the best technical decision-making;
- Develop procedures and scripts for data migration.
What You need for this position
- Fluent in T-SQL development;
- Experience in database design (Entity Relationships, Constraints, Primary and Foreign Keys, Defaults, Triggers);
- Excellence in MS SQL (queries, stored procedures, reporting tools);
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS);
- Experience with OR/M;
- Strong analytic skills;
- General understanding of object oriented software architecture, design, and implementation;
- Good understanding of programming techniques.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to Davis Nolan Recruitment at APLIKUJ