For our Client, global transport company that is opening new SSC center, we are looking for candidate to embrace the role of:
Logistics Team Leader
Main purpose of this role is to guide and supervise the shared services team responsible for a number of financial and administrative processes, who support logistics business of the company across Europe. You will have a chance to design, develop and improve of operating processes. This is an interesting opportunity for those who already have experience in people management in logistics (spedition, freight forwarding) companies.
Your responsibility will include:
- manage the young team of professionals and help them in achieving business goals, be responsible for their development, by e.g. sharing own industry knowledge
- resolve issues and actively communicate with regional stakeholders, and management
- optimize accounts payable processes and implement procedures in cooperation with regional operations and management
- manage delivery of the processes, documentation and quality of deliverables
- day-to day control of relevant metrics, reports and financial transactions
- 3-5 years of work experience in a multi-cultural, international environment of logistics industry
- working knowledge of international freight-forwarding processes is a must
- at least 1 year experience in people management as Coordinator, Team Leader
- fluent English in speech and writing (German will be an asset)
- higher education in a business environment, preferably in the finance or transportation
- high attention to details, desire to work with data and processes.
- decision making skill and highly developed organizational skills
- work for an international organization, with daily exposure to colleagues in other countries, and foreign languages.
- a unique opportunity to join new SSC right at the beginning of the journey
- we will invest in your development with ongoing opportunities for training
- competitive compensation, annual performance-driven salary component and benefits package