We are looking for an ambitious Communications Manager to join our team in Warsaw.
We carry out projects in the field of Machine Learning, Big Data, Security, SDN (Software Defined Networking), Cloud Computing, OpenContrail. Working with us you will have the chance to immerse yourself in challenging projects and technologies. If you are open-minded and willing to constantly develop yourself – CodiLime is the place for you. Our teams are made up of winners of international algorithmic competitions, experienced managers, talented developers and IT administrators. Are you interested? Grow with us and we will gladly share our knowledge and expertise with you!
- solid PR background and experience in B2B environment (at least 3 years), including PR strategy development, event planning, analytics, budget management,
- marketing experience at an IT company which sells products and services will be an asset,
- ability to present information and ideas clearly, accurately and concisely,
- ability to work in a dynamic environment and in a networked organization,
- strong planning, multitasking and project management skills,
- strategic, independent thinking and operational drive,
- bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communication or related discipline,
- native-level English.
- creating and executing a PR strategy for the deepsense.io brand,
- building and maintaining relations with key journalists from IT market media outlets,
- writing and distributing press releases regularly,
- benchmarking good communications practices within the Company and externally,
- coaching, training and mentoring leadership on communications skills and styles for the company’s executive and marketing team,
- continuously assessing the effectiveness of communications and engagement to identify opportunities for improvement and introducing more effective and collaborative approaches,
- reviewing internal and external communications to ensure they meet the brand’s standards,
- responsibility for developing and maintaining marketing content that is specific audience-focused (contribute to the website communication strategy aligned with the business, create content for social media outlets and newsletters),
- providing ongoing support and oversight for special projects and specific meetings and events related to our community relations and public affairs initiatives,
- proofreading all external communications (grammar and writing style).
- a crucial and independent position at a fast growing company,
- a challenging business environment offering innovative solutions in an international setting,
- work as part of an ambitious team of technological specialists,
- talent and innovation-oriented organizational culture,
- the opportunity to participate in conferences and workshops around the world,
- the opportunity to participate in the internal training sessions,
- flexible working hours,
- attractive salary,
- attractive benefits package (subsidized medical care, sports, frequent team-building events, fun room).