Gravet Consulting Sp. z o.o. is a recruitment and HR services company focused on management and specialists level posts.
For our client, a global market leader in the manufacturing of high-quality products in food industry, we are currently seeking:
QA Manager (Manager Działu Jakości)
RANGE OF TASKS:
- Responsibility for the entire quality assurance - procedures, standards and specifications at the site of production plant, this in terms of day-to-day quality management as well as in terms of determining, developing and implementing the future strategy and improvement initiatives.
- Supporting and advising the management and the production team in all hygiene and quality aspects.
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met.
- Assuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level.
- Making sure that the quality standards are clearly set up and are overall communicated within the company. Guarding the quality and hygiene of products, machines, people and other resources.
- Responsibility for all quality audits, including: BRC, customer, sustainability, religious.
- Initiating and managing quality improvement projects related to operating system, management infrastructure and mindset & behavior.
- Active participation in the further development of a true quality culture and assuring its implementation on the site.
- Manage, coach and develop the team of more than 10 persons consisting of specialists of quality assurance, laboratory, etc.
- Complaint management.
- Master Degree in Bio-engineering, preferably specialized in food, or equal through work experience.
- 10 years+ of relevant work experience related to quality assurance in the food industry, preferably in a production plant of a large, international company.
- 2 years+ of managerial experience.
- Practical experience with quality systems like ISO 9001, HACCP and GSFI is required.
- Fluency in Polish and in English.
- Driving license, B category.
- Experience in working on international projects will be an asset.
- Ability to effectively manage and coach individuals at all levels.
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written) and a high degree of numeracy.
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
- Opportunity for professional growth in an international environment.
- Salary depending on the level of competence and achievements + benefit package.
If interested, please send your CV in English at:
with the note QAM/16 in the topic
Please note that only those applications that match the above criteria
will be considered / contacted directly in regards to this role.
Prosimy o zamieszczenie w dokumentach aplikacyjnych następującej klauzuli: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych i wprowadzenie ich do bazy danych firmy Gravet Consulting Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Łodzi, ul. Sienkiewicza 13, w celu przedstawiania mi ofert zatrudnienia, zgodnie z przepisami ustawy z 29.08.1997 o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. nr 101, poz. 926 z poźn. zm.). Przyjmuję do wiadomości, że przysługuje mi prawo wglądu do treści moich danych oraz ich poprawiania.”