G-Force is a leading provider of permanent recruitment and outsourcing services.
Our Clients are global companies from the following sectors: IT & telecommunications, finance & banking, media, business process outsourcing. We are looking for Candidates interested in career development, working in specialist and manager positions located on the Polish market and abroad.
For Our Client we are looking for:
GL Accountant with English
- Preparation and posting of journal entries
- Responsible for the balance sheet accounts reconciliation and intercompany reconciliation process
- Ensure close process is completed in an accurate and timely manner - preparation of accruals, pre-paid releases, posting of bank transactions.
- Manage the preparation of all compliance documentation as defined by the client
- Support audit of financial statements as required
- Very good English
- Master degree in accountancy, economics or finance
- Experience in a similar role
- Flexibility, especially in the period of month/year end closing
- Ability to work analytically within a problem solving environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
Our Client offers:
- Opportunity to work for the most recognized brands in the world
- Online and classroom trainings
- Notable discount for the language courses (incl. you and your family members)
- Social benefit packages including: private medical care, Sodexo vouchers, Benefit sport club cards, life insurance, professional photo classes
- Friendly work atmosphere and chill-out spaces for chats
We kindly ask you to include in the CV the following clause: I agree for processing my personal data and putting them into a database of G-Force Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, Obrzeżna 5 in order to present me a offer of employment, in accordance with the provisions of the Act about the Personal Details Protection dated 29.08.1997 (Dz.U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926 z poź. zm.). I note that I have a right of access to the content of my data and their correction.