Johnson Electric Group is the definite leader in micromotors, motion subsystems and actuators for automotive and industrial applications. Our motion solutions adjust car seats and headlamps, run vacuum cleaners and power drills as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice for our clients.
For our site based in Dąbrowa Górnicza (since October will be located in Będzin), we are looking for 2 engaged and result-oriented people on the position of
Logistics / Purchasing Specialist
replacement contract till around 05.2018
Specialist will be responsible for purchasing production components based on already signed agreements, inventory stock optimization and monitoring deliveries. Reports directly to Logistics Supervisor.
• Order components on the basis of the production demand and available inventory
• Optimize internal logistics standard work to create and sustain Just in Time practice
• Predict future consumption and demand of materials
• Schedule deliveries
• Control delivery accomplishment (from order to delivery to the storage)
• Monitor the supplier’s performance
• Master’s degree
• Min. 1 year of experience in a similar role (preferred in production industry)
• Good knowledge of MS Office and ERP
• Good English and Polish native, German would be a huge plus
• Demonstrate ability to organize and manage multiple priorities using effective problem solving skills with a focus on a team work and in a friendly atmosphere
• Dynamic and positive personality with passion to challenge the status quo and drive tasks to completion
What we offer
• Interesting and stable job in a company with good reputation on the market
• Working environment organized in accordance with Kaizen philosophy
• Collaboration with multinational team
• Friendly work atmosphere
• Benefits: multisport and medical care
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your CV.
Please add the following statement: “I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for current and future recruitment purposes in accordance with the regulation regarding the protection data passed on the following date: 29.08.97r. Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 883”.