Duties & Responsibilities:
- Creating mechanical part and assembly designs using 3D CAD tools (especially of plastics) in collaboration with the Project Management, Suppliers and other Departments
- Defining and managing project schedules, resource planning and key milestone deliverables (including potential scheduling conflicts and delays) and coordinating work activities among internal and external team members;
- Analyse product specification and select plastic materials accordingly;
- Creating test plans;
- Contact with suppliers and manufacturers of mechanical parts (e.g. Injection moulder, mould makers).
- Technical university degree in Mechanical Engineering degree (or a related design engineering field);
- min. 2 years experience in designing products (esp. plastic parts);
- Knowledge of CAD programs to design mechanical parts (preferable NX, PTC Creo, SolidWorks);
- Knowledge about plastics properties, selection and design;
- Strong analytical, organizational and communicational skills as well as the ability and commitment to produce highly accurate work on a tight schedule;
- Experience in DFM, D-FMEA and other development techniques;
- Good English skills (spoken and written).
- Work as Member of a professional and innovative team in an international environment;
- Possibility to learn (specialist and language training);
- Employment contract;
- Packages: Medical and Social.