Technical Unit Electrical Supervisor
Place of work: Slovakia
Contract type: full-time
General scope of work:
• Issuing of pre commissioning and commissioning test procedures for Conventional Island of Mochovce 3&4 NPP, according to Slovak regulation and rules;
• interfacing with the engineering department;
• cooperating in evaluation and acceptance of the test’s results;
• issuing of tests reports;
• cooperation in management of pending points;
• cooperation in checking of plant functional units/systems during the turnover from Enel Construction department to Enel Commissioning department.
• Prepare test procedures for assigned systems or activities according to the project schedule and in accordance with the program documentation;
• Prepare tests reports for assigned systems;
• Comply with Enel Quality Plan and related management procedures
• Assist in the identification of deficiencies and non-conformances, in finding technical solutions for their resolution and follow-up their implementation ;
• Analyze system and equipment problems and contribute in finding effective and efficient solutions;
• Provide technical support to Enel Operation department during field execution of pre-commissioning and commissioning activities;
• Assist in preparation of required documentation to transfer the operating control of systems from Enel pre-commissioning and commissioning department to Client operation group
• Assist in definition and reviewing of plant functional units/systems boundaries
• General process knowledge of nuclear power plant, thermal cycle, and systems/devices related.
• Specific knowledge of HV, MV, LV electrical system, alarms, remote controls.
• Previous experience in processing of pre-commissioning and commissioning test procedures for Slovak NPP
• Knowledge of procedures for verify appropriate working of singular equipment's related to competence area.
• Fluency in English language.
• MUST provide certificate of education in electrical field and submit relevant permission
• good salary
• transportation to/from work
• other facilities
• great opportunity to act as a project team member on one of the biggest projects in Europe in these days;
• international experience in multicultural company.