We are Visual Meta, a successful and steadily growing web company, founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from a great office in central Berlin, we run 18 online shopping portals worldwide under the brands LadenZeile, ShopAlike and UmSóLugar. We offer the professionalism of a big player and the company culture of a startup. Our vision? To become THE global service for comparison shopping.
How are we trying to achieve that? During the last years, we have been building a strong, international team that moves in new directions and finds the best solutions for comparison shoppers. Every one of our more than 300 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that, actively shape the future of e-commerce and share our vision, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
Your mission at Visual Meta? As a Sales Manager (m/f) you will join our Polish sales team, with a focus on acquisition, to support and promote the expansion of our shopping portal www.shopalike.pl as soon as possible.
- You acquire new Polish partner shops via telephone and mail
- You take care of incoming inquiries of new potential partners
- You generate and maintain a qualified database of potential sales leads
- You negotiate and prepare contracts
- You do follow-ups and accompany our new partners through the onboarding process
- You update and maintain our CRM database
- You work closely with other sales managers and departments such as Quality, Finance, Marketing and IT
- You have proven working experience in customer acquisition and/or affiliate marketing, ideally gained in a B2B focused e-commerce company
- You speak Polish on a native level and English on a very good level
- You love being on the phone and are passionate about turning potential customers into long-term partners
- You come with a strong affinity for the e-commerce and online marketing sector and you preferably possess good knowledge of the local e-commerce industry
- You are a proactive, motivated and self-dependent individual with strong negotiation skills
- You possess excellent communication skills as well as a professional, friendly and customer-oriented personality
- You have good knowledge of Excel, Word and Power Point and ideally first experience with a CRM tool
- You distinguish yourself through a structured, organized and an analytical mindset
- We work with thousands of e-commerce companies- Take responsibility and have an immediate impact on our portfolio
- We love diversity- Our team contains over 50 nationalities
- We see your development as our priority- Profit from a structured onboarding process, internal and external training possibilities as well as room for further professional development
- We take responsibility- With us you have the option to become socially involved (e.g. charity lunch)
- We care for you- Benefit from a company pension plan, flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball)
- We enjoy spending time together- Join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, cover letter, salary expectations and your availability by using the following link: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oAxf1fw7&s=gowork.pl. As your responsible recruiter, Anja Kasiborski will be your point of contact.
Visual Meta GmbH | Schützenstraße 25 | 10117 Berlin
www.shopalike.pl | www.visual-meta.com