Our Client is a world renowned design consultancy with 24 offices all over the world and over 1,500 engineers. Due to quick development of the company we are looking for a:
Mechanical Engineer/ Building Services Engineering
Location: Bath, Manchester - UK
• Plan and manage CAD documentation of design work
• Undertake detailed mechanical engineering design
• Prepare technical schedules
• Ensure service and project work are carried out within agreed deadlines and within budget
• Ensure senior staff are kept informed of important and relevant service
• Mentor and assist Graduate Engineers
• Ability to accept a high degree of responsibility in a team-based organisation, combined with ability to work independently
• Experience of building services mechanical engineering
• Although mechanically biased it is expected that you will have a good understanding of electrical concepts and their impact upon the overall project
• Broad building design knowledge, from working on a wide range of projects
• BIM software knowledge or experience - e.g. Revit
The Client Offers:
• Salary: £ 30-35 000 per year related to experience (negotiable)
• Attractive benefits package (e.g. relocation package)
• Professional Development opportunities
If you are interested in this position please send application documents in English to the following address: APLIKUJ in the title of a message please write the name of the position.
Please also include clause:
"I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the abovementioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (Dz.Ust.No.133, item 883)".
Recruitment agency - certificate no 5248.