Our Client is a world renowned design consultancy with 24 offices all over the world and over 1,500 engineers. Due to quick development of the company we are looking for a:
Location: London, UK
- Undertake detailed geotechnical engineering design
- Prepare technical schedules
- Plan and manage CAD documentation of design work
- Work closely with and monitor performance of Technician
- Under guidance of senior staff, represent the company at meetings with the client, other professionals and suppliers
- Ensure service and project work are carried out within agreed deadlines and within budget.
- Ensure that appropriate service/design decisions are met
- Coordinating his/her work with other members of the project team
- Continually ensuring that practices, policies, strategy and services represent the client’s and company’s best interests and that the policy is in keeping with current legislation, British Standards and Codes of Practice etc.
- Strong foundation, basement, earthworks and ground treatment design skills.
- A good understanding of ground investigation techniques and its importance to deriving appropriate design parameters.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or similar
- Good interpretative report writing skills.
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge and interest with developing 2 and 3D soil structure interaction Finite Element Analyses.
- Ability to accept a high degree of responsibility in a team-based organisation, combined with ability to work independently.
- Experience of using Excel (a detailed understanding including the use of macros).
- An advantage: Practical experience of using design and analysis packages including Plaxis (2D and 3D), Piglet and Wallop.
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
Our client offers:
- Salary: £ 30-35 000 per year related to experience (negotiable)
- Attractive benefits package (e.g. relocation package)
- Professional Development opportunities
If you are interested in this position please send application documents in English to the following address: APLIKUJ in the title of a message please write the name of the position.
Recruitment agency - certificate no 5248.
Please also include clause:
"I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the abovementioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (Dz.Ust.No.133, item 883)".