Senior I&C and Impulse piping Specialist
Place of work: Slovakia
Contract type: full-time
General scope of work:
• Monitor and review the activities performed by contractor related to Impulse piping, instrument racks and layout.
• Monitor and review the activities performed by contractor related to Instrumentation Layouts.
• Ensure the necessary input documentation required by contractor to perform proper routing of impulse pipe and related Instrumentation Layouts are issued by contractors in accordance with project schedule.
• Coordinate and Resolve all interface issues between contractor engineering and contractor(s).
• Ensure all output documentation from contractors are delivered in accordance with project schedule and/or as required by individual contractor(s).
• Interface with STO on Impulse piping activities.
• Qualification – University degree – Electrical Engineering;
• Experience – minimum 7 years of working experience in a similar position, preferably within a large scale power generation construction / refurbishment and maintenance projects;
• Other qualifications – good level of written and spoken English language, computer literacy.
• Good communication skills, leadership and decision making capabilities;
• Problem solving attitude;
• Independence with team work capabilities;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Experience and good knowledge are mandatory in the following areas: digital and analogical measuring and control instruments; AC/DC auxiliary control circuits; wiring designs; LV switchboards; impulse pipe layout design; racks & instrument support/monitoring; instrumentation, control valve & solenoid valve design
• good salary
• transportation to/from work
• other facilities
• great opportunity to act as a project team member on one of the biggest projects in Europe in these days;
• international experience in multicultural company.