Know Your Customer is a department responsible for providing centralized production and validation of customer’s data in order to support both on-boarding and periodic reviews.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring KYC due diligence reviews are undertaken to the required quality and detail on a timely basis,
- Perform research via internal and external sources, gather and analyze documentation in accordance with regulatory CIP/KYC requirements.
- Analyze the risk associated with the client from a technical perspective,
- Working effectively with key stakeholders to ensure mutually satisfactory resolution of key issues and the respective responsibilities are understood and implemented.
- Fluency in English,
- University degree - preferred in economics, legal, banking or business area,
- Experience working with and analysing legal and other documents and knowledge of financial regulatory requirements, AML.
- Analytical skills in respect of a wide variety of information sources including the internet,
- Ability to work well under pressure with high degree of accuracy,
- Good interpersonal skills,
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Flexibility to work in shifts,
- Stable position in professional team,
- Various interactions with on-shore stakeholders,
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.