Are you passionate about Trauma and Orthopaedics? Exciting opportunities for T&O Doctors in a large Teaching Hospital in the UK. Face to face interview
Lion Recruitment is looking for Trauma and Orthopaedic Doctors for the Clinical Fellow positions in a large NHS Teaching Hospital in the East Midlands of England. This NHS Trust is located within an area of the UK full of rich history and great places to explore.
To be eligible for this role you must:
· Have relevant post graduate experience within Trauma and Orthopaedics and be able to relocate to the United Kingdom within the following 6 months.
· Possess a very good level of English and already have General Medical Council (GMC), UK Registration or have eligibility to obtain registration.
· If you gave already passed IELTS or about to sit the IELTS exam this will be advantageous.
Once you are successful at interview and receive an offer, the following is available to you:
· Salary scale £30,002 – £39,693 per annum dependent on experience
· 12months contract with possible extension to 24months
· Assistance with GMC registration (as may be required)
· additional 40-50% out of hours banding supplement (dependent on the rota and position offered)
· relocation package
· Support towards Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
· Generous annual leave entitlement
If you are interested to learn more about this opportunity, please send your CV on APLIKUJ
If you know any friends or colleagues who may be interested in these positions, please ask them to get in touch with us immediately.