Exciting opportunities have opened up for Care Workers who are passionate about helping elderly and disabled people to become more independent. You will be working with one of the UK’s premier suppliers of homecare services. These positions are based in Kent, which is located in the South East of the UK. We offer full time permanent contracts and the real opportunity to develop your career with this growing organization. There is “live-in” and non-live in opportunities where you will have a case load of clients to visit on a daily basis to provide support and care at their private homes.
A successful candidate will receive:
- Full time working contract
- Excellent pay rates (week days £7.90 – £8.50 p/h and weekends/bank holiday £8.00 - £13.50 p/h)
- Up to £100 towards the cost of your flight into the UK
- Accommodation: 1st week free of charge and then the payment for accommodation will be deducted from your salary
- Real opportunity to develop your career within the organisation
- Training and support
These roles require:
- Full EU driving license
- Good level of English
- Previous healthcare experience is desirable but not essential
- To provide each customer with a high quality of care, that is reverent, dignified and inspires independence whilst following to the customers care and support plan
- Assist customers with all aspects of their personal care, medication, meal preparation, daily work, promote mental and physical activities, document and report all the relevant information.
- To work as part of the team: to cover the calls in the office, attend meetings and trainings, appraisals, comply with guidelines and policies.
If you are interested to learn more about this opportunity, please send your CV to APLIKUJ
If you know any friends or colleagues who may be interested in these positions, please ask them to get in touch with us immediately.