Sales Order Analyst
NewVoiceMedia is in the process of disrupting one of the biggest markets in the world – cloud contact centre/inside sales. Well-funded by cloud-focused VC's, and with a management team holding a decade of cloud experience, we have a strong vision for the future and aggressive global growth plans. We are looking for exciting, passionate, innovative people to join our fast growing team and help us achieve our goals. A leading Salesforce Platinum Partner, we offer an exciting career path, excellent and ongoing career development and highly competitive compensation packages-including a range of benefits.
Overall group wide responsibility for company wide sales order verification and entry into the company billing platform, ensuring invoices are raised and sent to customers in a timely manor. Quickly turning around sales order closed by sales in SFDC and adding order into MIDAS, and passing the data into FFA.
Management of issues around sales orders to ensure swift resolution to ensure invoicing is not held up, following escalation processes if needed so that cash flow is not negatively impacted by poor sales practice. The role will slightly morph as and when the current billing platform is replaced with an ‘on platform’ solution, when the focus will change from order entry to order validation, activation and reporting.
- Enter closed won orders from sales onto the billing platform and generate the first invoice.
- Ensure customer invoices are generated as close to the effective date as possible to help with company cash flow.
- Escalate sales order issues as early as possible to ensure there is no significant impact on cash flow and cash collection.
- Regular reporting on a regional basis of areas of concern with regards to issues on sales orders and anything holding up invoicing.
- Managing and tracking the roll out process to ensure special conditions in contracts are followed.
- Creation of customer accounts on the Customer Billing Portal.
- Ensure efficient usage of tools to ensure invoicing is generated with little to no errors
- Help improve the order to cash cycle by ensuring orders are converted to invoice in a timely manor
- Assist with invoice query to ensure swift resolution.
- Assist sales to ensure sales orders are correctly entered into SFDC.
- Work with managers to ensure all issues are highlighted as early as possible.
- Invoice customers on a timely basis
- Minimise backlog of new orders pending and unbilled
- Minimise difference between contracted volume and invoice output
- Satisfy both internal and external stakeholders
- Ease of reporting across billing and financial platforms on order status
- Ensure customer invoices are available on all portals within 24hrs of generation
- Strong Communicator
- Highly Motivated
- Keen to Learn
- Quick to grasp new technology
What we offer:
- Friendly, fast paced environment with exceptional opportunities to progress within the company
- Excellent training along with a clearly defined career path
- Highly competitive package including a range of benefits
- An opportunity to work within an innovative, high-grow global technology business