Technical Support Engineer
NewVoiceMedia is in the process of disrupting one of the biggest markets in the world - business telephony. Well-funded by cloud-focused VC's, and with a management team holding a decade of cloud experience, we have a strong vision for the future and aggressive global growth plans. We are looking for exciting, passionate, innovative people to join our fast growing team and help us achieve our goals.
- Logging, prioritisation and escalation of support issues and requests.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with clients to promote high level of customer service.
- Resolution of 2nd line support issues and requests via telephone or remote support.
- Analysis of Network trace information.
- Manage individual work streams using Salesforce (CRM).
- Customer support 24/7 and work on three shifts.
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal.
- A positive outlook with the ability to be flexible and adaptable.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with users at all levels.
- Able to operate to time sensitive deadlines.
- Management of multiple channels of activity.
- Able to apply good judgement to diagnose the level of customer need.
- A positive, confident and client centric approach to work.
- Experience within 1st / 2nd line support (preferable Telecoms).
- Good working knowledge of Browsers, Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Understanding of the Contact Centre environment.
Nice to have:
- An understanding of SIP/RTP and VoIP.
- Proven experience in of troubleshooting and fault finding on networks.
- Network analytical tools such as Wireshark.
What we offer?
- Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience
- Work in young, international team in our new office in Wrocław
- Work trips to UK
- Chance to work for the leading ‘Contact-Centre in the Cloud’ vendor.