Our Client is providing tailor-made outsourced indirect sales services to major IT Vendors in the world and constantly looking for talents from multiple countries.
- Managing assigned authorized partners / Mid-Market level strategic customers via telephone to detect potential business opportunities
- Supporting partners on business development and tracking ongoing projects as an account manager
- Managing pipeline, forecasting business and develop influential relationship with existing customers.
- Chasing up-sell and cross sell opportunities.
- Administrating CRM tools, portals and sharepoints.
- Collaborating with country field managers and engaging resources to finalize opportunities.
- University degree or High school with a previous first professional experience in sales
- Interest in IT Business
- Languages: at least upper-intermediate level of English and native or fluent Polish
- Previous experience in IT environment and/or Sales or customer service experience is a plus
- High level of communication skills (phone manners)
- Competitive salary + attractive Bonus system
- Daily food vouchers
- 20 Days of Holiday, plus additional holidays up to 5 days
- Business trip opportunities