· Verify that project documentation is sufficiently detailed to support development of QA
· Develop test scripts and test cases;
· Perform functionality, sanity, regression testing;
· Write clear and detailed bug reports in the QA system;
· Record all test results, and completely document defects and system errors;
· Coordinate appropriate test environments, equipment, etc.;
· Administration of testing tools.
· Working knowledge of software testing, including QA process and QA methodologies;
· Experience in the preparation of test scripts, test cases and bug reporting;
· Experience in Web testing;
· SQL knowledge;
· Formal software testing training or certification;
· Good working English.
Our client offers:
· High work environment standards;
· Training and development opportunities within the company;
· Attractive salary relevant to experience as well as stable employment conditions.