Key responsibilities involve:
- Correct and timely processing of financial data
- Verification of accounting information
- Analysis of system data
- Handling clients’ requests
- Correct and timely reporting
- Effective communication with clients and colleagues
Ideal candidate profile:
- Good command of English
- Very good command of French
- Working knowledge of MS Office tools (especially Excel)
- Good analytical skills and attention to details
- Customer oriented with very good communication skills
- Ability to work as a team member as well as individually
What we offer
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages
- You will learn best practices and global business from real experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together - Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) - everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance), flexible forms of employment (FLEXI Program).
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!